is it difficult to get an Iran visa

 Getting a tourist visa for Iran is getting easier and easier. It seems that the Iranian government wants to boost tourism and is therefore making efforts to simplify visa policy for foreign visitors. Even so, it is good to know the easiest way to get a visa for Iran and to know all the requirements to get it quickly and without much hassle.



I would like to share with you the most important information about applying for a travel visa for Iran. I will talk about how to get a travel visa for Iran, who is banned from traveling to Iran, the types of visas for tourists, visa requirements, visa fees and last but not least, I want to share with you my personal experience of applying for an Iranian visa You can learn a lot from with.

Eligibility for an Iranian tourist visa

Who can travel to Iran

All but Israeli passport holders. You are banned from Iran.


Which countries can enter Iran without a visa?

Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Georgia, Malaysia, Syria, Turkey and Venezuela.


Who has to pay the Iran visa

Every body else.


Note: If you have an Israeli stamp in your passport, do yourself a favor and get yourself a new passport. Don't go to Iran and don't worry if it will be a problem or not.


First I will present the possibilities along with my personal experience and then I will tell you what is the best way to get a travel visa based on my experience in my opinion.


Visa-free islands in Iran

There are two visa-free islands in Iran, Kish and Qeshm Island. Citizens eligible for an Iran visa upon entry are also eligible for a free 14-day Iran tourist visa.


Applying for an Iranian e-visa through the Iran e-visa portal

When I applied for the Iranian tourist visa for the first time, I used the Iranian government's e-visa portal directly.


I imagined that it would be very difficult to get my visa to travel to Iran, but in reality it was very easy and quick to get it. You can find the Islamic Republic of Iran e-Visa Application Form here, along with all the necessary information to get your Iran visa in advance.


I have received new passport photos including digital copies that are necessary for the e-visa application.

I filled out the visa application form.

I have received a verification code by email that is required to fill out the application form.

After entering the confirmation code, I received another email with a tracking code for the application.

That's it. I filled out the form before bed and got the answer the next day when I woke up and said my visa had been granted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it possible to drive in Iran?

Wank Church